Indicate If You Already Have Your Assets
Currently, KoalaMint it's a BYOA (Bring Your Own Assets) platform.
That means that the platform needs the final assets to help you launch an NFT collection on your website.
KoalaMint doesn't generate your art from isolated layers but, it suggest using nft-inator.com to create your NFT collection.
Once you have your assets, we are ready to go!
Associate Google Drive
The platform has a Google Drive integration so you can quickly and smoothly upload the assets that will be your NFTs.
Important: please approve all the permissions the platform asks for. If not, it won't be able to upload your assets and create the spreadsheet.
Upload your Assets
After associating your Google Drive account, you'll have to indicate the folder where your files are (see a list of allowed formats and sizes).
For Video Collections
If your assets are videos, the platform will auto-detect them and will ask you to upload a new folder containing the previews for those videos.
This new folder with the previews for your videos should be a different folder than the one with the videos and should contain just the preview files named exactly as you named the videos.
video1.mp4 should have a preview image in the new folder with the file name video1.gif
Bear in mind that the previews could be images (.jpg/.png) or gifs (.gif).
Provide the Metadata (.json)
If you already have the metadata in JSON format, you can provide it in this step.
In case you don't have the metadata, don't worry, the platform will take care of it.
Once the platform finish syncing your assets, it will create a Google Spreadsheet so you can edit the asset's metadata. You can find a link to the Google Spreadsheet, Google Drive Folder, and a Sync Assets button.
Assets can have the following states:
- File not found - the platform can't find the file on the folder.
- Pending Sync - the collection is been synced and this file is still pending.
- Ready - the file is ready.
- Minted - the file has been minted by a customer.
- Reserved - this file is reserved in your collection, you can access/send the Mint link to anyone you may want.
Pre-Reveal Preview Asset
As you may see in your Google Spreadsheet and in the KoalaMint dashboard, there is a Pre-Reveal Preview Asset.
The preview asset should be:
- Uploaded in the same folder as your assets.
- Named 'preview'.
- An image file, jpg/png/gif.
This asset will be the asset that your customer will see right after they mint your NFT and before your reveal your collection. All of your customers will see the same Preview Asset.
As a preview asset, you can use one of the allowed formats of files.
Your assets list is created and synced directly from the Google spreadsheet that KoalaMint created on your behalf, based on the Google Drive folder provided.
Assets have the following information:
- ID - the name of the file
- Name - will be the visible name of your NFT
- Description - will be the visible description of your NFT
- Price - the price of this particular NFT
- Status (see list of states above)
- Reserved - yes/no, a reserved NFT won't be available for mint unless you share the private Mint button.
Actions for your Assets
- see the traits of this specific NFT.
- edit this NFT. Click here and you'll open the spreadsheet.
- preview the NFT image/video file. If the collection is on Draft, you'll be redirected to the Google Drive file. If the collection is on status Ready, you'll be redirected to the IPFS file.
The default price will be the text that we will put by default on the Mint Button that you'll be able to add to your website.
Bear in mind that the selling price (the price that you'll charge) of your asset will be the one in the Price cell of each asset.