KoalaMint will help you have your NFT smart contract without any technical knowledge required.
To create your contract, you'll have to specify the following:
- Contract Name - the name of your Smart Contract. This information will be public and will be the visible name of your collection.
- Contract Symbol - this will be the abbreviation symbol of your contract. You can't use numbers or spaces in this field. This information will be public.
- Minimum Sale Price - this number will be hardcoded in your contract, any NFT would be able to be sold in the first mint at a lower price than this one.
- Max Supply - this number will be hardcoded in your contract and is the total amount of NFTs your collection will have. If you are planning to release your collection in different stages (e.g., 1,000 NFTs this month and 1,000 NFTs next month) you'll have to indicate the total amount of assets that your collection will have (in the e.g., will be 2,000).
- Max Mint - this will be the maximum quantity of NFTs that a customer can mint per transaction.
Once you have indicated these variables, you'll be able to deploy your smart contract.
To deploy your smart contract you'll have to do the following
1. Pay the fixed amount of our service through MetaMask (see our prices here).
2. Pay the gas associated with the deployment of your Smart Contract
You are paying this amount to the network to process the transaction.
After you deploy your smart contract and the transaction is approved by the network, you'll have a link to your contract and your Contract Address in your collection.
Important: Smart contracts created on KoalaMint can't be edited, deleted, or transferred.