The basic information that your collection should have is:
- Collection name - for internal purposes, this name won't be used outside our platform.
- Network - pick the network for this collection, once the collection is saved you won't be able to change the network of your collection. Find here a list of available networks KoalaMint supports.
- Contract owner wallet address - The address that will own the collection. This could be or not the same as the owner of your KoalaMint account or the Smart Contract.
A collection can have the following states:
- Draft - the collection is in the creation phase and you can edit NFT details.
- Ready - the collection is ready to be minted or can be in the minting phase, you can't edit NFT at this stage.
- Revealed - the collection has been revealed, the NFTs have been delivered to your customers.
IMPORTANT: the collections created on testnet (Rinkeby or Mumbai) are free of cost. You can get free tokens to test your collection.